To deliver quality and create value as a trusted corporate business partner to enable our clients to focus on their core business.
- Client Centric
These values are underpinned by the shared values of the APS – Impartial, Committed, Accountable, Respectful and Ethical.
Our objectives are to:
- Serve our customers through the delivery of better-practice shared services.
- Optimise and simplify our processes to deliver the highest possible returns to our customers.
- Sustain our service by delivering agreed results (service level and price).
- Innovate our business through transition to a cloud service, to remove paper where possible, and by the adoption of automation options.
- Assure our stakeholders of the conceptual validity, reliability and accuracy of SDO's key controls.
- Govern our work to manage risk, to provide for transparency in decision-making, and to deliver against strategic, operational and tactical objectives.
- Share ideas, lessons and failings with other Shared Services Hubs to progress the Government’ agenda.
- Engage our workforce by building professional excellence and working through staff ideas/solution to challenges faced.
- Build our ability to scale and expand.
- Maximise self-service and intuitive tools.